Hey everyone! I was nominated by Ashley from http://likenootherfashion.blogspot.com/ for the Liebester Award. Thanks Ashley! I am so sorry I took so long to post my answers!
So I think you just nominate three other people or something like that… so my nominees are:
Olivia from http://freshmodesty.blogspot.com/
Amanda and Rachel from http://www.southkakalakigirl.com/?wref=bif
1. What is your favorite book of the Bible? Job
2. Would you rather eat ice-cream with pie or an ice-cream cake? Ice cream with pie!! I hate ice-cream cakes. They totally ruin the concept of ice-cream! (I do.not. like cake.)
3. What is your favorite type of clothing? Sweatshirts. ❤
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? France. Paris, France.
5. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? … ??? …Meryl Davis….
6. Would you rather live in the city or in the country? I’ve always wanted to live in the country!
7. What is your favorite book? Growing Up Duggar. Among thousands.
8. What is your favorite movie?Mom’s Night Out, maybe.
9. What is your dream job? Being a piano teacher. But I want to have a family and stay at home. If I do have a job, though, I want to do something related to music.
10. What is your #1 hobby? Playing piano, probably. If reading counts as a hobby, then that is tied with piano! Also lately I’ve been drawing a lot, and everyone says I’m pretty good.
11. If you could do one thing to change the world, what would it be? Wow, this is hard. Probably…hmm…. do something about all the dysfunctional families. 🙂 That’s a hard question…
My questions for my nominees:
1. What is your middle name?
2. What is the most unique thing about you?
3. What makes you laugh no matter what mood you are in?
4. Do you like the city or country>
5. What’s your favorite holiday?
6. How many houses have you lived in?
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
8. Do you play any instruments?
9. How many siblings do you have?
10. What’s your favorite season?
11. Do you like to read or write more?
Thanks again Ashley! (I hope I did this right!)